Since June 1,2017 Scientific and Production Enterprise AMMA has been the first Belebey Territory of Advanced Social and Economic Development (TASED) established by the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
At 2021 АММА has successfully fulfilled responsibility per the project Belebey Territory of Advanced Social and Economic Development (TASED): the company successfully upgrades production, increases industrial areas, staffs up, improves conditions of work for employees.
Scientific and Production Enterprise AMMA is a part of the Petrochemical Territorial Cluster of the Republic of Bashkortostan. This cluster is comprised with refining and production companies, research institutions and educational organizations.
Being a part of the territorial cluster allows to adopt advanced practices and technologies of all research institutes of the Republic of Bashkortostan to bring any process project to life.
At 2018, АММА entered the Association of Entrepreneurship of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Scientific and Production Enterprise AMMA is a member of the Republic of Bashkortostan Union of Constructors.
COOPERATION WITH INNOVATION PROMOTION FUND
The quality management system and the health, safety and environment system apply to the entire staff of SPE AMMA.
AMMA's top management admits how vital this is to provide a sustainable and high-quality work in the company, care of the employees' lives and health, reduce damage caused to the environment. That's why the top management takes responsibility for:
- impactful, effective and continuous improvement of the quality management system and the health, safety and environment system based on the process approach and risk-oriented mindset, according to ISO 9001:2015 and GOST R ISO 9001–2015, ISO 14001:2015 and GOST R ISO 14001–2016, ISO 45001:2018;
- preserving and maintaining the integrated management system when planning and introducing changes to the management system;
- for defining resources, their amount and time frames for them in order to keep the integrated management system functioning;
- making sure that the company's business processes are aligned with the integrated management system;
- protecting the environment from harm and destruction related to the company's operation, its products and services, monitoring and preventing adverse impact in the significant environmental aspects;
- ensuring safe and favourable working conditions to prevent injuries and harm to the health;
- distributing employees, making sure they are aware of their obligations, responsibilities and capabilities at work in order to reach the set goals of the processes;
- continuously increasing the level of contentment in stakeholders by defining and meeting their requirements and expectations in the field of quality, occupational safety and environment; for continuous improvement (including improvement of the products and services quality);
- aspiring for a long-term cooperation with customers and suppliers;
- adopting new technologies, continuously enhancing amounts and lists of the released products;
- creating conditions to form the staff that is highly-qualified, profound and motivated to work effectively; the company encourages the personnel's professional growth, creative and leadership potential; this will help solve routine or potential issues, make a close-knit team, engage all the personnel into a collective work in order to reach the companies is willing to achieve;
- stimulating personnel to fulfill all the requirements of the management system, stimulating other managers that help introduce the management system; making the staff aware of their contribution to the management system, the benefits of improvements and better results, consequents of non-compliance with the requirements of the management system;
- stimulating personnel to fulfill all the requirements of the management system, stimulating other managers that help introduce the management system; making the staff aware of their contribution to the management system, the benefits of improvements and better results, consequents of non-compliance with the requirements of the management system.
The top management takes responsibility for strictly complying with the principles above, making sure this policy is maintained, the management system's goals are being achieved, the management system is up-to-date. The top management controls and makes the staff and other parties aware of the policy. The top management makes AMMA staff understand and maintain this policy.